26 February 2007

Major Moto

I like Zeldman's work, so I loaded one of his templates for this blog. Turns out that Zeldman doesn't use his own template these days. Oh well.

Since I was planning on taking the design apart and making it my own; I used it anyway. "It" being Zeldman's "Mr. Moto" template.

In hacking through the template, I found the following error:

Originally:
Variable name="bodyFont" description="Text Font" type="font" default="normal normal 100% 'tahoma Trebuchet MS', ...

Corrected:
Variable name="bodyFont" description="Text Font" type="font" default="normal normal 100% tahoma, 'Trebuchet MS', ...

Then there was the 3-pixel height the heading got pushed down the page. I still haven't firgured that one out, yet. But I did force the headline back into place. That was and is still a frustrating bug.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.